What is an LLM?
The Benefits of Earning an LLM
LLM Career Opportunities
- Aid government agencies to help find a middle ground and push policy forward.
- Move into a new area of expertise, like taxation law or human rights law.
- Work around the globe helping international firms with US law.
- Consult for organizations, and help them with law-related issues and topics.
- Solve disputes for clients using alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Investigate maladministration complaints made on public authorities, hospitals, prisons, or universities as an ombudsman.