- Official transcripts: You must provide official transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded your post-secondary degrees either electronically or by mail.
OnlinePsychology@Pepperdine accepts official transcripts electronically through the following:
- Email at email@example.com
If you are a veteran or active-duty military service member, you can also submit your transcripts electronically through the Joint Services Transcript (JST) database. Log in to the JST website and select “Pepperdine University – Master’s in Psychology Online” to submit your military transcripts directly.
If you are unable to submit electronic transcripts, we will make an exception and accept hard-copy transcripts mailed to the following address:
Application Processing Center
PO Box 30096 012-002
College Station, TX 77842
- Two letters of recommendation: Your application must include two professional recommendations from individuals familiar with your academic and professional competencies. If you are a recent college graduate, you should have at least one academic recommendation. If you graduated from college more than three years ago, you should use professional recommendations.
- Statement of purpose: Write a two-to-five page personal statement describing your training and experience, current interests, professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program.
- Application fee: A $55 application fee is required upon submission of your application.
- TOEFL scores: if your native language is not English and you did not earn the equivalent of a four-year US undergraduate or graduate degree in which the main language of instruction was English. Scores must be from a test taken in the past five years.
- Two forms of official international transcripts: a transcript in its original language/grading system and a certified evaluation of your transcript from any National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) evaluation service.