MLS Residency 2 – Law in Practice
- Recognize the legal issue(s) and possible public policy issues in the hypotheticals presented to them.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the relationship between clients and lawyers, their opponents, and the courts.
- Comprehend and differentiate between the processes of litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Demonstrate ability to engage in mediation and litigation processes by active participation in mock mediations and trials.
- Evaluate their experience in mock mediations and trials by reflecting clearly and concisely in writing on the capacity and limitations of legal remedies and the role of negotiation and mediation in conflict resolution.