Law and Policy Study Tour
- Take tours of the Capitol and Supreme Court.
- Join in on a conversation with the clerk of the Supreme Court.
- Attend course work sessions with classmates.
- Attend a reception with Pepperdine alumni.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the U.S. legislative process and methods of congressional oversight.
- Explain the role of lawyers in various federal agencies, in the White House, on the Hill, and in the judiciary.
- Assess the participation of lobbyists in making, defending, challenging, and upholding the law.
- Discuss conflicts between and within the three branches as they make, enforce, and interpret federal law and policy.