- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the structure of health law in the United States.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how laws are made and administered.
- Understand and articulate the relationship between case law, statutes, and administrative regulations.
- Understand and explain the basic concepts of and differences in the legal systems and programs that govern healthcare in the United States.
- Recognize and articulate critical issues of justice in relationship to law and society.