- What is a contract?
- What component parts are generally necessary for there to be a valid contact?
- When does a contract form, and does it have to be in writing to be valid?
- In a written deal, what do the written terms mean, and is there more to the deal than what is in the writing?
- Who can make a contract?
- Identify the particular elements that make promises legally enforceable and recognize the general problems that arise in legal enforcement of promises.
- Explain doctrinal principles of contract law using real-world contractual language.
- Recognize different remedial options available for breach of contract claims.
- Distinguish and explain the unique ethical problems associated with the making, breaking, and enforcement of promises.