- Train with faculty who are doing big things. You’ll learn from faculty members who have real-world experience leading teams at organizations like Boeing, Hilton, and NASA.
- Learn management and leadership skills you can apply immediately. You’ll attend weekly live classes and complete engaging course work on your own time in between classes.
- Address real organizational opportunities and challenges.You’ll help a nonprofit organization achieve its mission-driven goals during the Education to Community capstone course.
- Engage with classmates during lively class discussion. You’ll work in teams, join peers and faculty for two on-campus immersions in Malibu, and connect with a network of more than 40,000 values-driven professionals across the globe.
- Attend a program designed to fit your goals and your life. You can choose to enroll full or part time, and speak with admissions or student support about your professional goals at any time.
- Leadership positions—Directors, VPs, C-suite employees, entrepreneurs
- Management positions—Team managers, department managers, project managers
- Supervisory positions—Business strategists, consultants