How to Address Conflict Related to Workplace Discrimination
What Is Discrimination in the Workplace?
How Difficult Is It to Prove Workplace Discrimination?
- Were you treated differently than someone with the same experience, qualifications, and/or education who is not in a protected class?
- Would the treatment you received be considered so unusual, shocking, unjust, or severe as to suggest discrimination?
- Are other employees of your protected class singled out for adverse treatment or put in lower ranking positions?
- Did the treatment you received violate well-established company policy?
- Were less qualified, non-protected employees allowed to keep the same job?