Conflict Management in Corporations and Organizations
- Why litigation and other traditional forms of dispute resolution may not always be the best way for corporations and organizations to resolve conflict.
- What corporations and organizations have done to meet the challenges associated with the costs, time cycle, and uncertainty of litigation and other methods of dispute resolution.
- How some corporations and organizations design and institutionalize a program within their organization to proactively manage conflict.
- The benefits of early case assessment and early resolution strategies.
- The various dispute resolution processes that have been found to be effective in today’s business world.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to design and institutionalize a dispute resolution program within a business organization.
- Practice legal writing skills through preparation of an original and significant research paper addressing a dispute resolution topic.