Online GSEP Program Highlights
Years we’ve helped students transform themselves and the lives
Strong Alumni Network
Patients Served in Clinics
- Learn to work with individuals, couples, and families.
- Prepare to become a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) or a licensed professional counselor (LPC).
- Receive clinical placement support.
- Can be completed in 24-36 months.
- Gain a thorough understanding of human behavior and psychological principles.
- Prepare for the next step in your career or to pursue a doctoral degree in psychology.
- Can be completed in 18-24 months.
- Help patients with developmental disabilities learn skills to improve their lives.
- Prepare for certification as a
board-certified behavior analyst (BCBA).
- Recieve clinical placement support.
- Can be completed in 15-21 months.
#3 for Master’s in
Online psychology programs at Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology (GSEP) focus on preparing students to inspire change and enrich lives in their organizations and communities. Upon graduation, you’ll be ready to pursue careers in marriage and family therapy , clinical psychology, applied behavior analysis, and more.
Benefit from a blend of weekly live online classes, discussions, and course work. Master’s in clinical psychology and master’s in applied behavior analysis students will also build their skills during supervised clinical placements. Stay connected to support advisors, peers, and faculty– from anywhere, on any device.
After graduation, feel confident in your career with access to a number of resources, including one-on-one career advising, Pepperdine student and alumni job boards, and a complimentary
15-month membership to LinkedIn Premium Career, which provides direct access to recruiters, salary insights, and more.
Founded in 1971, Pepperdine has empowered students to transform themselves and others into the best possible expression of themselves. That legacy is alive today more than ever, as we help students all over the globe gain the skills they need to achieve personal fulfillment, lead with purpose, and make a lasting impact in the lives and communities they serve.
At GSEP, you will learn from faculty that includes renowned practitioners passionate about their work and their students. Our professors teach because they want to—not because they have
to—and they see sharing knowledge, mentoring students, and enriching lives as not just work, but a noble pursuit and responsibility.
GRE not required
Choose from four annual start dates
Clinical placement support for
clinical psychology and